Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Central Bank supports international No. My all local and foreign remittances

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank supports international No. My all local and foreign remittances Empty Central Bank supports international No. My all local and foreign remittances

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Jan 2017, 2:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Central Bank supports international No. My all local and foreign remittances

Nur News / Baghdad 
    Iraqi Central Bank announced on Monday, the adoption of the International arithmetic figure the "IBAN" starting from the second of January of 2017 in all local and foreign transfers, for the purpose of unification of bank accounts in all banks operating in Iraq numbers. 
    According to a statement of the bank, "Nur News" received a copy of it, today, said that " the new version of the account numbers will contribute to improve the level of financial and banking services, as well as common mistakes exceeded in some banks and financial institutions in the use of customer accounts when remittance figures."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Central Bank supports international No. My all local and foreign remittances Empty Re: Central Bank supports international No. My all local and foreign remittances

Post by Screwball Tue 10 Jan 2017, 4:37 am

Nice, talks of tariffs, borders and foreign remittances , going hand in hand with IBAN numbers...
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Central Bank supports international No. My all local and foreign remittances Empty Re: Central Bank supports international No. My all local and foreign remittances

Post by weslin3 Tue 10 Jan 2017, 12:03 pm

Does sound positive..
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Tue 10 Jan 2017, 8:28 pm

Just a reminder:

Iraqi Dinar revaluation postponed by Central Bank for 5 years says MP Noura al-Bajari
    Oct 29, 2014, 11:54 pm

A member of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Commission, MP Noura al-Bajari.
    WP QUADS Content Ad Plugin v. 1.3.9
    Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) A member of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Commission, MP Noura al-Bajari, confirmed on Wednesday that the initiative to revalue and delete zeros from the Iraqi Dinar is ready for implementation by the Central Bank although it will be delayed by five years given the political and security situation of Iraq.

In an interview with IraqiNews.com al-Bajari said “The policy to delete zeros from the Iraqi currency is ready to be executed by the Central Bank, however, its implementation will be delayed by 5 years on the basis of the extreme security and political situation of the country.”

Al-Bajari said that the head of the Central Bank of Iraq had previously said that this policy from parliament was accepted and that the zeros will be deleted from the Iraqi currency in the next 5 years.

So, this article was in 2014,  and you know now that the political situation is better, and they almost have the security situation taken care of.......this is just a reminder that the CBI is ready for this so there should be no delays
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Tue 10 Jan 2017, 8:52 pm

thumbs2Anytime is good
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Tue 10 Jan 2017, 9:42 pm

jedi17 wrote:Just a reminder:

Iraqi Dinar revaluation postponed by Central Bank for 5 years says MP Noura al-Bajari
    Oct 29, 2014, 11:54 pm

A member of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Commission, MP Noura al-Bajari.
    WP QUADS Content Ad Plugin v. 1.3.9
    Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) A member of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Commission, MP Noura al-Bajari, confirmed on Wednesday that the initiative to revalue and delete zeros from the Iraqi Dinar is ready for implementation by the Central Bank although it will be delayed by five years given the political and security situation of Iraq.

In an interview with IraqiNews.com al-Bajari said “The policy to delete zeros from the Iraqi currency is ready to be executed by the Central Bank, however, its implementation will be delayed by 5 years on the basis of the extreme security and political situation of the country.”

Al-Bajari said that the head of the Central Bank of Iraq had previously said that this policy from parliament was accepted and that the zeros will be deleted from the Iraqi currency in the next 5 years.

So, this article was in 2014,  and you know now that the political situation is better, and they almost have the security situation taken care of.......this is just a reminder that the CBI is ready for this so there should be no delays
    Nice...."should be" things are fluid and can change...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 11:20 pm