Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
Neno
Rocky
6 posters

Central Bank: report of the International Monetary supports our goals in the liberalization of the f

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank: report of the International Monetary supports our goals in the liberalization of the f Empty Central Bank: report of the International Monetary supports our goals in the liberalization of the f

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Jul 2013, 6:50 am

Central Bank: report of the International Monetary supports our goals in the liberalization of the foreign exchange market

BAGHDAD / obelisk: informed banking sources said that the report on the acts of the Executive Board of the International Monetary Fund last May endorsed the central bank's target Iraqi central goal of liberalization of the foreign exchange market.

The sources said in a statement "obelisk" that "what has been recently taken steps to simplify the rules of the market regulatory Born satisfaction of the Executive Council of the progress made by the central bank recently in the context of strengthening banking supervision and efforts to restructure the bank good and Mesopotamia."

The report was issued by the International Monetary Fund for Iraq, has recommended that the pace of structural reform to boost growth and job creation in the private sector, and the need to continue the good governance of foreign reserves at the Central Bank of Iraq and the Development Fund for Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Central Bank: report of the International Monetary supports our goals in the liberalization of the f Empty Re: Central Bank: report of the International Monetary supports our goals in the liberalization of the f

Post by Neno Tue 30 Jul 2013, 11:56 am

So, the CBI has  target for when they go to the forex and the IMF has endorsed it. If we just knew when and what that "target" was... ;)
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Central Bank: report of the International Monetary supports our goals in the liberalization of the f Empty Re: Central Bank: report of the International Monetary supports our goals in the liberalization of the f

Post by weslin3 Tue 30 Jul 2013, 1:27 pm

Well the government might as well forget their rate as these two come from the same moma; CBI & IMF are sisters. Wicked step sisters to say the lease. So we will see the rate that the CBI will give out.

And I believe that rate is around $1.16, where as Iraq wants the rate that they can support @ $3.50 or something over that. Plus Iraq wants banks for their people, no interest, but the elite will stand for that will they? They want all of the central banks to make money for them with their interest.

So Iraq's government will not win. This bunch is toooooooo big.
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Tue 30 Jul 2013, 1:47 pm

How can we find out the target. , how much longer can they wait with IMF breathing down their neck.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue 30 Jul 2013, 3:01 pm

Just an opinion, but I feel like the IMF & CBI will win this battle with the dollar or $1.16 and just do it. I know Iraq can support more but I think it is a loosing battle against these two. This is what the big hold up is. They( IMF & CBI) may do this any time. This is why the US banks like JP Morgan, Citigroup has already moved in. Part of the system. They would not be in Iraq if this is drag on. jmo
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by wayoutnow Tue 30 Jul 2013, 5:43 pm

They r just talking oil revenues for the next 3 yrs !!!! Now add just the oil $1.16 and the $2.50 foreign currency and gold , now whatcha got is good stuff $$$$
    G-NORM-L
    G-NORM-L
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by G-NORM-L Tue 30 Jul 2013, 6:03 pm

I'll take 3.56 won $$$$$$$$$
    G-NORM-L
    G-NORM-L
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by G-NORM-L Tue 30 Jul 2013, 6:04 pm

oops 3.66 lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 8:54 pm