Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

NATO to train Iraqi forces to dismantle explosives

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

NATO to train Iraqi forces to dismantle explosives Empty NATO to train Iraqi forces to dismantle explosives

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Feb 2017, 2:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    NATO to train Iraqi forces to dismantle explosives

 term / Baghdad 

NATO announced, start training Iraqi security forces to address the repeal improvised explosive materials left by the organizing Daesh in the liberated territories, noting that the first session lasts five weeks while providing protection for the trainees equipment. 
    He said NATO Secretary - General, Jens Stoltenberg, in a statement, said that the alliance will begin a program to train Iraqi security forces to dismantle and invalidate improvised explosive devices left behind by the organizing Daesh in the liberated territories, noting that the first session will include the participation of 30 soldiers and continue for five weeks. 
    He added Stoltenberg, that this new program will be conducted in parallel with the exercises carried out by NATO in Iraq at the level of civil - military cooperation, pointing out that the countries of the Atlantic and approved during the meeting held in July , the Warsaw summit in 2016, the transfer of the exercises taking place in Jordan to Iraq. 
    Stoltenberg stressed, that this type of program contributes to enhance the ability of Iraqi forces to fight al Daesh and the improved security situation in the country, pointing out that the best weapon to combat terrorism is to train local forces. 
    Located North Atlantic Treaty tasks, (NATO), in the region, to provide control functions for the benefit of the international coalition by AWACS aircraft, within the campaign to eradicate the organization Daesh.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 1:53 am