Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Presidency of Iraq: Our democracy annoyed our enemies

chouchou
    chouchou

Presidency of Iraq: Our democracy annoyed our enemies  Empty Presidency of Iraq: Our democracy annoyed our enemies

Post by chouchou Sun 21 Jul 2013, 12:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / Iraqi Presidency said on Sunday, that the democratic "stability" and the political "harmony" in Iraq despite the challenges bothered its enemies and made them move "their terrorist machines” by bombings that rocked several provinces.
    65 it is worth mentioning that people were killed and 190 wounded in 12 car bomb explosions and two bombs that hit different areas in the capital Baghdad yesterday

About 525 people were killed since the beginning of July, which means that the average daily victims of violence in Iraq have reached about 25 people, according to unofficial statistics

Perhaps this statistic is the highest for the number of deaths in a short period of time since the overthrow of the former Iraqi regime in 2003.

"Iraq and with all the challenges that it has faced is still one of the countries that witnessed stable democratically represented by the continue to hold elections, whether local, provincial or parliamentary elections as well as the existence of a large political movement lead by the head of the Supreme Council and the Presidency of the republic,” The adviser of the president , Khalid Al –Mulla told “Shafaq News”.

Iraq holds democratic elections supervised by international observers since years, but the distribution of positions is taking place according to sectarian and nationalist considerations.

Differences often take place between the partners on various issues as the second mandate of Prime Minister, Nuri al-Maliki was filled with problems and his opponents accused him of always heading the country toward dictatorship.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:26 pm