Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Adjust unlicensed drugs in the port of Umm Qasr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Adjust unlicensed drugs in the port of Umm Qasr Empty Adjust unlicensed drugs in the port of Umm Qasr

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Feb 2017, 3:15 am

[size=30]Adjust unlicensed drugs in the port of Umm Qasr[/size]
    21/02/2017 11:18 | Number of Views: 9
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=16]Direction Press / Baghdad[/size]

[size=16]It revealed achieve Basra Directorate of the Integrity Commission for Mlakatha able to adjust the container loaded with medicines unauthorized transactions and import forged in the northern port of Umm Qasr through the processes carried out by tuning in judicial settings commands.[/size]

And it disclosed the Directorate according to a statement of the body got "direction Press" Alynschh of it, "for enabling the Committee against bribery in the Directorate of adjusting container loaded with medicines not licensed in contrast to an authorized official import papers that indicate that the import permit was for medical supplies". 
    It showed that "most of the seized material was about a drug with some medical supplies placed in the container to convince the Commission disclosure; the fact that the importer does not have a license to import drugs." 
    In a related development directorate confirmed the implementation process to adjust forged import licenses were used in the cars pass inside "Alگmrگa campus" in the harbor, revealing enables Mlakatha adjust 731 import license, where the evidence suggests that 145 vacation from vacation seized were fake, while the action was still ongoing process confirm the release of 586 other leave. 
    The statement noted that " the seized materials in the two processes are installed in the minutes of setting fundamentalists, and presented to the competent investigating judge; in order to take the necessary legal action against violators."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 1:24 pm