Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The release of 756 inmates covered by the amnesty law since November last

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The release of 756 inmates covered by the amnesty law since November last Empty The release of 756 inmates covered by the amnesty law since November last

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Feb 2017, 2:28 am

[ltr]The release of 756 inmates covered by the amnesty law since November last[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - February 26: revealed the Ministry of Justice, Sunday, in a statement received / Iraq Press / copy of it, it was "freed 756 inmates covered by the amnesty law since November 2016 from the Ministry prisons," pointing out, that "covered by the general amnesty law amounted to 174 inmates, to last November ,while the absolute number of them in the month ofDecember of the same year amounted to 194 inmates, where the final total last year amounted to368 inmates."

And increased the Ministry of Justice, said that "those released in the month of January of the year 2017 amounted to 347 inmates, while the absolute number of them reached during the month of February of this year , 41 inmates , " noting that " the total final number of those released since the publication of the General Amnesty Law official Gazette in the twenty - sixth of the month of September, there were 756 inmates in implementation of the Law of the general amnesty voted by the House of Representatives last August. " Ended O.h

Share this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 2:51 am