Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A member of the Economic Committee: delay amend the investment law endures head of the investment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A member of the Economic Committee: delay amend the investment law endures head of the investment  Empty A member of the Economic Committee: delay amend the investment law endures head of the investment

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Jul 2013, 7:16 am

A member of the Economic Committee: delay amend the investment law endures head of the investment

07/25/13 .. Baghdad (news) .. carrying member of the Committee on the economy MP / National Alliance / Ibrahim stirrup, head of the investment responsibility for delaying the approval of the draft amendment to the Iraqi investment law.

He said stirrup (of the Agency news): The delay in the amendment of the Investment Act bears responsibility chairman of the investment, which must follow the stages of the arrival of this law to the House of Representatives with the Commission on the economy and investment.

He added: that his committee will be fully prepared to receive the law, which is enough to make it the law of Rezin promote investment projects, stressing that he will serve all construction projects major projects of industry and agriculture through its flexibility and relieved for global companies from taxes and facilities that apply to companies and bypass red tape and create an atmosphere and an environment attractive to these companies .

It is noteworthy that the political crisis taking place in the country prevented amend the investment law, what has made sporadic meetings between the members of the committees of the parliamentary and ministerial economy about it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 7:33 am