Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic parliamentary form a small committee to receive proposals to amend the investment law of th

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Economic parliamentary form a small committee to receive proposals to amend the investment law of th Empty Economic parliamentary form a small committee to receive proposals to amend the investment law of th

Post by day dreamer Mon 12 Jan 2015, 3:03 am

Economic parliamentary form a small committee to receive proposals to amend the investment law of the provinces

•  Agency eighth day
    • January 12, 2015, 11:06

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

[ltr] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))

Formed a committee of economy and investment representative, on Monday, a small committee working on proposals received investment authorities in the provinces and investment committees in their own provincial councils amendments Investment Law No. 13 of 2006 average.

Said committee member Najiba Najib said that "the Commission decided to form a sub-committee of several members of the task of receiving investment proposals and investment committees bodies in all provinces on amendments to the investment law."

Najib explained that "an expanded meeting will be held next month in the House of Representatives includes investment bodies and committees investment in the provincial councils, along with an invitation for many investors who carry out projects in Iraq to reach a common vision on amendments to the law before putting the law to a vote in parliament."

Oil prices fell in global markets recently to less than $ 50 per barrel, while the federal budget approved by the government on the sale of $ 60 per barrel price that was built after reduction of $ 70.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 3:18 pm