Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shukri: Syrian crisis on the verge of settlement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shukri: Syrian crisis on the verge of settlement Empty Shukri: Syrian crisis on the verge of settlement

Post by Rocky Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:21 am

Shukri: Syrian crisis on the verge of settlement

2017/03/10 | 13:01

(Encyclopedia of the Day News | Iraq News ) - Egyptian Foreign Minister Sameh Shoukry says the Syrian crisis on the future political settlement, and "all countries have moved away from a military solution." 

It stresses that the return of Syria to the Arab League must come after time.

Shukri: our relationship with Turkey and Qatar did not evolve

Egyptian Foreign Minister Sameh Shoukry said that the Syrian future crisis on a political settlement, and "all countries have moved away from a military solution" .hkura In an interview with the Egyptian newspaper "home" stressed that the idea of ​​Syria's return to the League of Arab States "must come after the time that if not urgently now. " And he saw the Egyptian Foreign Minister that Syria "will remain an Arab state an essential pillar in the Arab system" .ouhol question whether the Gulf states will continue to be rejecting for the survival of President Bashar al-Assad in power, Shukri said, "We are currently working to develop a new framework acceptable to the Syrian people, and now both countries have moved away the idea of ​​military resolution and contribute in shaping the political future, which will be determined by the Syrian people. "in what singled out his country's relationship with both Qatar and Turkey, Shukri said that the relationship" did not develop, "noting that the role of the two above-mentioned does not serve the interest of Libya.

Source: Al-Watan newspaper

https://hathalyoum.net/articles/1253383-%D8%B4%D9%83%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B2%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%82%D8%A8%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 am