Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi meets inviting Trump and heading to America today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi meets inviting Trump and heading to America today Empty Abadi meets inviting Trump and heading to America today

Post by Rocky Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:48 am

Political scene Saturday 18 March 2017 time 10:11 (280 views)
    Facebook Telegram Twitter Tags Google Plus Linkedin

BAGHDAD / Sky Press: head of Prime Minister General Commander of the Armed Forces, Haider al-Abadi on the head of a high official delegation on Saturday to Washington at the invitation of US President Donald Trump.

The general secretary of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Keywords in a statement followed the "Sky Press" that "Abadi will participate in the conference coalition countries to combat terrorism in Washington," noting that "the visit bearing clear messages about the status enjoyed by Iraq among the world after he showed greatly admired in turn heroic in the fight against terrorism, the great victories achieved by and rid the world from grave danger does not exclude anyone. "

Added Keywords, "The prime minister will brief the world during his participation in the conference on major military achievements and humanitarian effort of government institutions and ministries to remedy the exodus and preserve the lives of civilians and to create them with basic necessities, will also be emphasis on the importance of international support in the achievement of stability and reconstruction."

The White House announced last week that the US president will meet with the current month of March Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.

Keywords:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:39 am