Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank report discusses the Arab Monetary Fund ( IMF )

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank report discusses the Arab Monetary Fund ( IMF ) Empty Central Bank report discusses the Arab Monetary Fund ( IMF )

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Sep 2013, 9:24 am

Central Bank report discusses the Arab Monetary Fund ( IMF )

09/29/2013 - 15:27

| Source : News Source

Economy and Business

21 Show

Editor: Ammar al - Ani

alsumaria

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

Iraqi Central Bank announced , Sunday, to discuss the report of the Arab Monetary Fund , noting that it came in the normal course of the session 37 of the Council of Governors of the central banks and the Arab Monetary institutions .

The bank said in a statement issued today, and received "Alsumaria News", a copy of " Bank discussed the report of the Arab Monetary Fund and the draft Unified Arab Economic Reports for the year 2013 , the agenda of the Board of Governors of the banks ."

The bank said that "the bank governor Abdul Basit Turki usual attended the session 37 of the Council of Governors of the central banks and the Arab Monetary Institutions and conducted its business in Abu Dhabi on Sunday ."

The Arab Monetary Fund, the Organization of Arab regional , founded in 1976 , and began its operations in 1977, and its main objective is to achieve a balance of payments of Member States, and the removal of restrictions on payments between Member States, and to improve cooperation Arab monetary , and encourage the development of Arab financial markets.

The Central Bank of Iraq was established as an independent bank under its law issued on the sixth of March of the year 2004, as an independent body , which is responsible for maintaining price stability and the implementation of monetary policy , including exchange rate policies and being sessions daily for buying and selling currencies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:18 am