Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israel .. measures at the border if the outbreak of war with Hezbollah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israel .. measures at the border if the outbreak of war with Hezbollah Empty Israel .. measures at the border if the outbreak of war with Hezbollah

Post by Rocky Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:35 am

Israel .. measures at the border if the outbreak of war with Hezbollah

Israeli authorities have developed an integrated plan for the evacuation of hundreds of thousands of Israelis living near the border with Lebanon, the event of a new war with Hezbollah.

The IDF officer, that the evacuations may include a quarter of a million people, according to a plan prepared by the Israeli Home Front Command.

The newspaper "Jerusalem Post," the officer was quoted as saying "I did not think earlier in the need to complete the evacuation of towns, but we understand that today we will have to evacuate hundreds of thousands of people."

"It is impossible to evacuate the area of ​​the entire population, but talked about the evacuation of hundreds of thousands, and the need to link the officer to" take this step the growing technological capabilities of Hezbollah and the acquisition of new combat experiences in the context of the Syrian war. "

He continued, saying, "There have been significant regional changes did not expect one .. There are changes on the Israeli border, the army is preparing to make war against armed groups and not against the armies."

He said that the army is planning to distribute the population who will be evacuated from the north in the West Bank settlements, hotels and schools in the towns of the Jordan Valley, Jerusalem and Eilat.

http://www.aljournal.com/main/myapp-12707/

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:40 am