Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia embarrass al-Jaafari: No intention to bring down our debt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia embarrass al-Jaafari: No intention to bring down our debt Empty Saudi Arabia embarrass al-Jaafari: No intention to bring down our debt

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Apr 2017, 1:09 am

Saudi Arabia embarrass al-Jaafari: No intention to bring down our debt

 Baghdad / term

Denied the Saudi Foreign Ministry, on Thursday, the news revealed by the Iraqi Foreign Minister , on its intention to drop the debts on Iraq.
    A statement by the Saudi foreign, I followed (range), " an official source at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs commented on the news published in the Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Iraq sister Ministry site , which was attributed to Foreign Minister Mr. Adel Al - Jubeir for revealing the intention of the Kingdom of cancellation of the previous debts owed by Iraq, confirming the invalidity of what came in the news".
    The source, according to the Saudi statement , " the Kingdom 's keenness on building better relations with the Republic of brotherly Iraq, and the intensification of communication between officials of the two countries at the highest levels , as reflected in the meeting , which was between the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi on the sidelines Arab summit "work.
    In the same context, stressed the Prime Minister, after meeting the Saudi monarch on the summit sidelines, he "did not ask the subject of debt with Saudi Arabia canceled and did not discuss it , but certainly Senbgesh later to deliver the subject and the normalization of the Saudi - Iraqi relations , not only on the political level but also on the social and economic levels , and this is important to us. " Saudi Arabia estimates the debt of the former Iraq, $ 30 billion, with the benefits of it. The Foreign Minister Ibrahim al - Jaafari was quoted as his Saudi counterpart, after meeting reunion in Washington, Saudi Arabia 's intention to cancel the previous debt owed by Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:15 am