Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Army forces find remains of 2 tribal fighters near Anbar

jedi17
    jedi17

Army forces find remains of 2 tribal fighters near Anbar Empty Army forces find remains of 2 tribal fighters near Anbar

Post by jedi17 Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:27 pm

Army forces find remains of 2 tribal fighters near Anbar

Anbar (IraqiNews.com) Mayor of al-Baghdadi area in Anbar Province announced, on Sunday, that security forces found remains of two tribal fighters, who were executed earlier by the Islamic State group, west of the province.

Sharhabeel al-Obeidi said in a press statement that forces from the Iraqi army discovered remains of two tribal fighters in al-Kasriyat area, west of Baghdadi area.

The two fighters were abducted from their houses by the Islamic State militants, two years ago, Obeidi added. The security forces managed to identify them after examining their clothes and IDs.

The Islamic State group abducted a large number of Anbar residents, and executed many of them, while the destiny of the rest of them is still vague.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:28 am