Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tribal figure in Anbar reveals a Gulf state supporting the establishment of the Anbar region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tribal figure in Anbar reveals a Gulf state supporting the establishment of the Anbar region Empty Tribal figure in Anbar reveals a Gulf state supporting the establishment of the Anbar region

Post by Rocky Sun Jul 28, 2024 6:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Tribal figure in Anbar reveals a Gulf state supporting the establishment of the Anbar region[/size]
    • Today 12:35

• 1 Shares

Information / Anbar .. 
    One of the sheikhs and dignitaries of Anbar province revealed today, Sunday, the Gulf state that supports the establishment of Anbar region. 
    Sheikh Abdul Razzaq Ahmed Al-Dulaimi told Al-Maalouma Agency that "Sheikh Raad Al-Sulaiman is paving the way for the establishment of the Anbar region, noting that he arrived secretly in Kuwait and met with a number of officials to inform them of the contacts and dialogues he had with political and tribal figures in Anbar province and other provinces to form an internal front that supports Kuwait's proposal to establish a Sunni region in Anbar before expanding to the provinces of Nineveh, Salahuddin and Diyala."
    Al-Dulaimi added that "Al-Sulaiman received significant financial support from the State of Kuwait to move forward in convincing political and tribal figures and tempting them with money to implement this project, which was met with rejection by these figures who realized that its motives were external and its tool was local and paid for."
    He added, "A number of officials in Kuwait received Al-Sulaiman and pledged to support the project's supporters with huge sums of money and to harness all capabilities to support them internationally." End / 12A

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 5:21 am