Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Muqtada Sadr calls on Bashar Assad to step down

Lobo
    Lobo

Muqtada Sadr calls on Bashar Assad to step down Empty Muqtada Sadr calls on Bashar Assad to step down

Post by Lobo Sat 08 Apr 2017, 5:52 pm

Muqtada Sadr calls on Bashar Assad to step down

by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Apr 8, 2017, 7:21 pm

Baghdad (BasNews) Sadr Movement leader, Muqtada al-Sadr, on Saturday issued a statement whereby he called on the Syrian president Bashar al-Assad to resign and on the US administration to stop “exaggerating” its positions and decisions.
    In an official statement, Sadr urges both the US and Russia to stop their interventions in Syria while he also called on Assad to step down from power for the sake of Syria and to avoid further conflicts and “dominance of terrorists.”
    Regarding the US missile offensive on Friday morning against Shayrat Airbase of Homs, Syria, Sadr thought “the US president should not exaggerate his reckless statements, positions and decisions.”
    He accused the US President Donald Trump of having double standards by “bombing defenseless civilians in Mosul while denouncing the chemical bombardment of civilians in Syria.”
    Sadr is known for his tough positions against the US presence in Iraq.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:25 pm