Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Canada sends 60 helicopter pilot to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Canada sends 60 helicopter pilot to Iraq Empty Canada sends 60 helicopter pilot to Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Apr 2017, 4:08 am

Canada sends 60 helicopter pilot to Iraq

Date: 04/18/2017 12:02
    Canada Army

Information / translation ..

Canadian troops were deployed 60 elements of the squadron pilots of the helicopter, which is based in Edmonton-based to Iraq as part of the international alliance's mission in the north of the country.

The transfer of the newspaper "Toronto Star" Canadian site in the news of his translation agency / information / Canadian Defense Ministry as saying that "408 Squadron of the Canadian pilots for tactical helicopters will assume their tasks than their counterparts who provide tactical support since 2012".

The ministry added that " the pilots will retain four helicopters CH-146 Griffon camp in Arbil in northern Iraq."

The commander of the first wing of Colonel Gano Boettcher said that "the men and women in the squadron 408 helicopter will provide tactical support for Canadian operations and the Alliance."

It is noteworthy that about 830 element of the Canadian troops are in Iraq and Kuwait as part of coalition operations appeared to the presence of US and Canadian special forces in Iraq and Syria uncertain as these forces accused of providing logistical and military support and smuggling leaders Daesh from the region after the besieged Iraqi forces. Finished / z 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:23 am