Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Despite the low number of visitors .. Security deficit causes the closure of areas of Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Despite the low number of visitors .. Security deficit causes the closure of areas of Baghdad Empty Despite the low number of visitors .. Security deficit causes the closure of areas of Baghdad

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Apr 2017, 1:40 am

Despite the low number of visitors .. Security deficit causes the closure of areas of Baghdad

Local Since 2017-04-19 at 18:19 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    The lack of security by the Baghdad Operations Command and other security forces, the closure of many areas away from the movement of visitors, causing paralyzing traffic in the capital.
    The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers, today, the disruption of the official working day next Sunday in the province of Baghdad, on the occasion of the anniversary of the martyrdom of Imam Kadhim (p).
    According to eyewitnesses, "there are areas away from the movement of the visitors of Imam Musa al-Kadhim (AS), closed by concrete barriers."
    According to the correspondent / Mawazin News, there is a great dissatisfaction among citizens about these complex security measures, while accusing the citizens of leading the operations of Baghdad, the inability to be able to protect visitors only by such methods.
    While the Directorate of border crossings, on Wednesday, the entry of 40 thousand Arab and foreign visitors to Iraq, to ​​commemorate the martyrdom of Imam Kadhim (p).
    In turn, announced the Baghdad Provincial Council, today, the completion of preparations for the visit of Imam Musa al-Kazim (p), pointing to securing the entrances of the capital and its outlets to prevent the occurrence of security breaches.
    On a related level, a source in the Baghdad Operations Command revealed on Tuesday the street segments in the capital during the visit of Imam Musa bin Jaafar "A", while he confirmed that the pieces are closing one side of each street.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:53 pm