Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The crowd reveals the presence of 400 drug dealer in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The crowd reveals the presence of 400 drug dealer in Basra Empty The crowd reveals the presence of 400 drug dealer in Basra

Post by Rocky Sat 06 May 2017, 4:12 am

The crowd reveals the presence of 400 drug dealer in Basra

Sat, 06 May 2017 09:05:41

Revealed the leader of the popular crowd Ahmad Basri, Saturday, for the presence of 400 drug dealer in the province of Basra, as confirmed the existence of a systematic targeting of the province and its youth, pointed to the task of the crowd confined to the fighter "Daesh" He does not have the authority to intervene in the fight against the spread of drugs file.

Basri said in a press statement that "Basra province is witnessing the presence of some 400 drug dealer in the province, according to Statistics recent security," noting that "there is a systematic targeting of the province and its youth amid the lack of services and mismanagement of some corrupt politicians."

The leader of the crowd, that "the task of the popular crowd confined today to fight the organization" Daesh "terrorist and edit areas, which does not have the authority to intervene in the fight against the spread of drugs file", pointing out that "the crowd government institution affiliated to the Office of the General Commander of the Armed Forces and sent him orders to intervene in this file will certainly intervene and we call upon the government and all community stakeholders to address the full force of the phenomenon of drugs which is equal to the seriousness of the spread of the spread of terrorism. "

The Basra Governorate Council confirmed on Saturday (April 15th 2017), the spread of drug abuse in the province led to a rise in murder rates, as called for activating the role of intelligence agencies to confront drug traffickers and arms, pointed to the proliferation of weapons dramatically and get it in a lot of areas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:14 pm