Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Railways is looking at the possibility of investing with a global company

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Railways is looking at the possibility of investing with a global company Empty Railways is looking at the possibility of investing with a global company

Post by Rocky Mon 08 May 2017, 3:10 am

Railways is looking at the possibility of investing with a global company

Release Date: 2017/5/7

General Manager of the State Railways Company for Iraq, Salam Jabor, discussed with the delegation of [Hill International] and [TCM], which are specialized in the implementation of railway projects for the implementation of works in a joint operation.
    "A number of projects were presented to the members of the delegation, the most important of which is the [Basrah-Shalamjah] project and the [Masib-Karbala-holy-Najaf-As-Samawah] project," Jabr said in a statement.
    He pointed out that "there is a desire from the members of the company to discuss the railway project suspended between Karbala holy and Najaf," stressing "the preparation of studies and plans and sketches that provide a complete idea for companies wishing to implement the project train suspended."
    "The planned train will receive millions of visitors on religious occasions along the Karbala and Najaf 70 km route, with a top speed of 160 km / h and a number of 5 stations. The cost of the project will be paid from the project's own revenues, So that the train goes off every 15 minutes. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:01 am