Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mass movements to end tribal conflicts and drugs, killing and kidnapping rampant southern Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mass movements to end tribal conflicts and drugs, killing and kidnapping rampant southern Iraq Empty Mass movements to end tribal conflicts and drugs, killing and kidnapping rampant southern Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 17 May 2017, 6:29 am

Mass movements to end tribal conflicts and drugs, killing and kidnapping rampant southern Iraq

BAGHDAD, May 17 (Xinhua) - The parliamentary security and defense committee announced on Wednesday its intention to put an end to tribal conflicts, drug trafficking, and killings and kidnappings in Maysan, Basra and Wasit.
    The committee member, Majid al-Gharawi, said that "drug smuggling is not carried out through official border crossings, but through organized gangs, traffickers and promoters through the Nisima and smugglers specialized in this matter, although the specialized security services have a lot of activities, especially in the provinces of Maysan and Basra, "The Security and Defense Committee will hold an expanded security conference in the province of Maysan in the presence of security leaders in the third week of May, from the governorates of Maysan, Basra and Wasit to discuss the issue of drugs and tribal issues. Murder and kidnapping as we need to create a fertile ground for the advancement of those provinces and investment after the great economic deterioration experienced by the country. Ending AH

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:25 am