Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Position yourself for free after watching the video on eCommerce at www.nenosplace.ipronetwork.com

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Because of its support for terrorist groups: America is considering the transfer of its military bas

rocky

Because of its support for terrorist groups: America is considering the transfer of its military bas

Post by rocky on Thu 25 May 2017, 4:19 am

Because of its support for terrorist groups: America is considering the transfer of its military base from Qatar

10:02 - 25/05/2017

The chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee in the US House of Representatives, Ed Royce, that the United States could shift its military base in Qatar to another country if it does not change Doha from supporting terrorist groups actions.

The agency quoted the Russian news of Sputnik I followed the agency / information / from Royce as saying, "I think that if the actions of Qatar has not changed, Aftava we will have the will of the other options by looking for the military base."

He added that "it is inappropriate that Qatar hosts US forces at the same time supporting militant movements," he said, adding that "Qatar's state helped finance al-Qaeda and Daesh and the Brotherhood and the Taliban, and I can understand why." Finished / z 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/05/25/161286/

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jul 2017, 7:30 am