Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia canceled the largest arms deal with Turkey

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia canceled the largest arms deal with Turkey Empty Saudi Arabia canceled the largest arms deal with Turkey

Post by Rocky Tue 30 May 2017, 3:28 am

Saudi Arabia canceled the largest arms deal with Turkey

30/05/2017

The newspaper "Hurriyet" Turkish revealed Saudi Arabia to cancel an order was made to Turkey for four warships.
    She explained, "Hurriyet" that "arsenals of Tuzla" company to build warships were going to build ships for the benefit of Saudi Arabia, but the abolition of the demand would cause them heavy losses in light of the crisis experienced by the company since 2008.
    She said in the news, according to "Arabic 21" to Saudi Arabia to cancel the order comes in the wake of the agreements signed with the United States to obtain weapons worth $ 110 billion out of more than $ 460 billion, the total value of the agreements with US President Donald Trump.
    She said, "Hurriyet" The four ships requested by the Saudi value of "arsenals of Tuzla" amounting to two billion dollars pointing to the company was urgently needed for the revitalization of many sectors in the company and the industry side and create new job opportunities.
    The trade exchange between Saudi Arabia and Turkey to more than $ 5.5 billion in 2004 and was a joint venture between the two parties "national ship" project, which was Ankara aimed through the production of warships and entering the producers club with Britain, France and the United States.
    The newspaper criticized Saudi Arabia's decision to cancel orders and ships indicated that they preferred the sword dance with Trump on the friendship with one of the pioneers of the arms industry and defense in the world.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/166636.html

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:40 am