Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq supports Iranian security against terrorism

jedi17
    jedi17

Iraq supports Iranian security against terrorism Empty Iraq supports Iranian security against terrorism

Post by jedi17 Wed 07 Jun 2017, 6:59 pm

Iraq supports Iranian security against terrorism
    7:38 PM ADMIN

Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: Iraq stressed supporting Iran against any effort endangering its national security.

Iraqi foreign ministry issued a statement denouncing "the terrorist attacks against Teheran today", expressing the solidarity with the people and government of the Islamic Republic and standing in "one trench against everything that will threaten its internal security and safety of its citizens".

"We are sure that the criminal acts will not affect Iranian efforts in combating terrorism", the statement added.

On the other side, Iraqi President Fouad Ma'soum expressed to Iranian President Hassan Rouhani, in the name of Iraq, the "pains for the innocent people" targeted today in mid of the Iranian parliament and Imam Khomeini Mausoleum.

The Iraqi Parliament denounced these attacks though a statement by Deputy Speaker and the leading member in the Islamic Higher Council Humam Hammoudi who pointed that "there are quarters that want to burn the region, entering into wars an d expanding conflicts".

Iraq has special relations with Iran where a number of military commanders and experts are assisting the Iraqi army in the war against Da'ish (ISIS) organization, particularly for the Shiite Popular Mobilization Forces.

Teheran witnessed today the killing of 12 people and wounding 39 more in the first attack committed by Da'ish organization.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:17 pm