Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transportation concludes contract with Japanese Toyota to equip Iraqi ports with ground equipment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transportation concludes contract with Japanese Toyota to equip Iraqi ports with ground equipment Empty Transportation concludes contract with Japanese Toyota to equip Iraqi ports with ground equipment

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Jun 2017, 1:06 am

Transportation concludes contract with Japanese Toyota to equip Iraqi ports with ground equipment

economy Since 2017-06-11 at 22:49 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    The General Ports Company of the Ministry of Transport signed a contract with Japan's Toyota Motor Company on Sunday to equip it with ground equipment.
    A statement of the ministry received / Mawazin News / copy of it that "within the second phase of the Japanese loan projects, the Iraqi Ports Company signed with the Japanese Toyota Company a contract that includes equipment grounded.
    The statement added that "Iraq's ports have invested the first phase of the Japanese loan projects in the best way and has got the first rank among the Iraqi companies that benefited from the Japanese loan projects, enabling them to grant a second loan from the Japanese loan projects for the reconstruction of Iraqi ports for the second phase.
    Transport Minister Kazem Vajan al-Yamami said on Sunday that the Iraqi Ports General Company has entered into a contract with Toyota Japan, which includes ground equipment.
    Al-Hamami pointed out that the contract was signed by the Iraqi ports engineer Riad Swadi, general manager of the company and Toyota Kawashima.
    He pointed out that the signing of this contract comes within the second phase of the Japanese loan projects, where the company invested the first phase of the loan projects in the best way.
    He also pointed out that the Iraqi ports got the first rank among the Iraqi companies that benefited from the Japanese loan projects, enabling them to grant a second loan from the loan projects for the reconstruction of Iraqi ports for the second phase.
    is over
    M

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:49 am