Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The international coalition commits a massacre on the Iraqi-Syrian border

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The international coalition commits a massacre on the Iraqi-Syrian border Empty The international coalition commits a massacre on the Iraqi-Syrian border

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Jun 2017, 2:53 am

The international coalition commits a massacre on the Iraqi-Syrian border

08:58 - 20/06/2017

According to the official Syrian news agency on Tuesday that 12 civilians were killed from a family of bombing the international alliance on the Tel Hayr Brive south-eastern Hasaka near the Iraqi-Syrian border.

According to "SANA" in the news I followed / information / that "the bombing that killed 12 civilians, one family bombed the area near Tel Hayr the Syrian-Iraqi border countryside south-eastern Hasaka."

The agency noted that "this incident comes after the bombing of Air Alliance, June 14, expressing a water on the Euphrates River, east of Deir al-Zour, killing three civilians were also carried out, on 9 of this month."

Coalition launched 25 air raid which used white phosphorus bombs internationally forbidden Western parties to the city of Raqqa and the area between shy and Almhlb industry in addition to the neighborhood Alspahi what caused the deaths of 17 people. Finished / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/06/20/168537/

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:12 pm