Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

International Alliance acknowledges having committed a massacre in the border area between Iraq and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

International Alliance acknowledges having committed a massacre in the border area between Iraq and  Empty International Alliance acknowledges having committed a massacre in the border area between Iraq and

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Apr 2017, 3:20 am

International Alliance acknowledges having committed a massacre in the border area between Iraq and Syria

Date: 09:56 04/19/2017
    Alliance Daesh

Information / Baghdad ..

Residents and activists said that air strikes carried out by the aircraft is believed to be a coalition led by the United States killed at least 30  people in two areas of the governorate of Deir al - Zour in eastern Syria on Monday , including women and children.

The coalition spokesman Colonel John Durian of the US Air Force that the coalition launched raids in the vicinity of Abu Kamal, but said he could not "confirm the validity of allegations of civilian casualties."

He told Reuters that the coalition tried to avoid civilian casualties in the bombing campaign to "Daesh" in Syria and Iraq.

The town has become in recent years a haven for thousands of people displaced from Aleppo and other areas, including Iraq, its population is linked to strong tribal ties across the border.

He said an activist in contact with his relatives in Abu Kamal said at least three houses were razed to the ground in the Egyptian neighborhood and that at least 30 people, mostly women and children from six families were killed.

He said a second person was a resident of the city a similar number of dead and said the number is likely to increase because some of the injured are in critical condition. Finished / 25

http://almaalomah.info/2017/04/19/world/148760

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:34 am