Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

World Health killed 1,300 people in Yemen because of cholera

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

World Health killed 1,300 people in Yemen because of cholera Empty World Health killed 1,300 people in Yemen because of cholera

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Jun 2017, 5:55 am

World Health killed 1,300 people in Yemen because of cholera

11:59 - 26/06/2017

The World Health Organization, killing more than 1,300 people in Yemen since the end of last April, because of the cholera epidemic is rampant in the country caused by the blockade and aggression against the Saudi people.

The agency reported Tasneem International news agency reported that the organization said in a tweet on her Twitter, and vassal / information /, "in just two months, the epidemic spread of cholera in all governorates of Yemen almost killed more than 1,300 people, a quarter of them - the children."

She added that "the number of injured or believed to be infected with the disease has reached more than 200 thousand people."

It is noteworthy that the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) had suggested last Friday that the injuries exceed a cholera epidemic in Yemen 300 thousand cases by the end of next August, the number jumps to that of 193 thousand cases at the present time.

He appealed to UN officials, recently the international community to do everything possible immediately in order to provide Yemeni doctors with medical supplies and support UN relief efforts in health, water, sanitation and nutrition, as well as raising awareness within Yemen.

The United Nations also warned at the end of last May from the collapse of Yemen, where 17 million people face food shortages, including 7 million on the brink of starvation in a country that is largely dependent on the import of its food. It ended 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/06/26/170220/

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:31 pm