Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Army deploys ground troops in Syria, Iraq, Jordan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Army deploys ground troops in Syria, Iraq, Jordan Empty US Army deploys ground troops in Syria, Iraq, Jordan

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Jun 2017, 6:16 am

US Army deploys ground troops in Syria, Iraq, Jordan

June 25 2017

The US Pentagon deployed multiple launch missile systems in southern Syria, Sputnik News reported Sunday.

The ground troops of the US Army have deployed in the south of Iraqi city of al-Rotbah city in Anbar Governorate near the border with Syria and Jordan.

The soldiers have deployed in Wadi al-Qazaf in the south of al-Rotba with many military vehicles near ISIS enclaves.

They have come from Ein al-Assad base in al-Baghdadi region, adding that they moved under the aerial support of US choppers and reconnaissance planes.

Earlier, the US re-deployed HIMARS multiple launch rocket systems from a base in Jordan to a Special Forces base in al-Tanf in Syria.

The Pentagon also deployed an additional military force to a town, 70 kilometers to the northeast of al-Tanf.

In recent weeks, the region of al-Tanf has turned into a strategically important point where the interests of the US-led international coalition and Assad Regime’ allies clashed.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/13540/US-Army-deploys-ground-troops-in-Syria-Iraq-Jordan

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:44 pm