Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russian defense minister warns of provocations by the international coalition in Syria to expand the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russian defense minister warns of provocations by the international coalition in Syria to expand the Empty Russian defense minister warns of provocations by the international coalition in Syria to expand the

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Jul 2017, 3:18 am

Russian defense minister warns of provocations by the international coalition in Syria to expand the activity of terrorists

15:40 - 30/06/2017

Warned Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu, on Thursday, the international coalition of provocations lead to the expansion of the activities of terrorists in Syria.

He said Shoigu during a meeting of the leadership of the Russian Defense Ministry, "at the present time, coalition operations are limited to the agreed areas in the vicinity of Tanf south of Syria and the areas east of the Euphrates River."

He warned Shoigu, of "provocations by the international coalition led by the United States could lead to the expansion of the activities of terrorists in Syria."

The international coalition has been approved to topple him fighter aviation Syrian military in the Rusafa area near the class, on June 18, under the pretext of approaching the plane of the opposition forces trained by US military sites. Finished / o 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/06/30/170942/

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:16 am