Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moscow plans to agree with Syria to expand the Russian base in Tartous

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moscow plans to agree with Syria to expand the Russian base in Tartous Empty Moscow plans to agree with Syria to expand the Russian base in Tartous

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Dec 2017, 2:37 am

[size=30]Moscow plans to agree with Syria to expand the Russian base in Tartous[/size]
    13/12/2017 10:56 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Moscow plans to agree with Syria to expand the Russian base in Tartous Font_decrease  Moscow plans to agree with Syria to expand the Russian base in Tartous Font_enlarge
     Moscow plans to agree with Syria to expand the Russian base in Tartous Thumbnail.php?file=1484981644_279200126
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]Russian President Vladimir Putin intends to present a draft agreement with Syria to expand the territory of the logistics point of his fleet in Tartous.[/rtl]
    [rtl]According to the Duma database, Russian President Vladimir Putin submitted to the State Duma a draft agreement between Russia and Syria to expand the territory of the logistics point of the Russian fleet in Tartus.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Duma published the document's title in the database: "Ratification of the agreement between the Russian Federation and the Syrian Arab Republic to expand the territory of the logistics point of the Russian naval fleet at the port of Tartus and the entry of Russian warships into the territorial and interior waters and ports of the Syrian Arab Republic"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The agreement will remain in force for 49 years and will be automatically extended every 25 years if no party informs the other in writing through diplomatic channels at least one year before the end of the next period," the statement said.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 7:56 pm