Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Peace Brigades" coordinate with the Council of Baghdad on "squatters"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Peace Brigades" coordinate with the Council of Baghdad on "squatters" Empty "Peace Brigades" coordinate with the Council of Baghdad on "squatters"

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Jul 2017, 3:47 am

"Peace Brigades" coordinate with the Council of Baghdad on "squatters"

- The Journal News

Baghdad Provincial Council, revealed the presence of coordinate with the "Peace Brigades" of the Sadrist forces, on the prosecution of squatters on public property.

A member of the Council of Baghdad, Nuri al-Janabi, told << >> News Journal on Thursday that "a meeting between the Sadrist political body and the governor of Baghdad Atwan Atwani, on joint coordination with Saraya peace and security in the follow-up and raising abuses."

He added that: "Saraya peace forces will carry out the task of prosecuting squatters on public property in coordination with the Municipality of Baghdad and will be all abusers before the legal prosecution of some of the party to which they belong."

The face of the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, B_ekl special committees in coordination with the government to investigate the theft of land in Baghdad and sell them illegally, in addition to the operations of "corruption" in the ports of Basra, stressing accountability and not to exclude those who claim to belong to his movement, as called on citizens to cooperate and "not fear of the corrupt. "

share it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:35 pm