Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr: Peace Brigades activists will protect from kidnapping

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr: Peace Brigades activists will protect from kidnapping Empty Sadr: Peace Brigades activists will protect from kidnapping

Post by Rocky Mon 22 May 2017, 1:36 am

Sadr: Peace Brigades activists will protect from kidnapping

 Baghdad / term

He showed the cleric Moqtada al - Sadr, yesterday, ready to move the armed faction (Peace Brigades) to secure the lives of activists and "revolutionaries" of the kidnapping and prosecution that some of them are pursuing operations. He said Sadr , the Islamic Arab summit sponsored by the US as " the ugly thing."
    Sadr said, during a press conference held at his residence in Najaf after meeting with activists, and I followed (range) yesterday, "It can not eliminate the abductions that goes on civilians and activists only by strengthening the state apparatus army and security forces , " expressing his "willingness to protect the revolutionaries and activists and the universities of those operations. "
    The leader of the Sadrist movement called on the government to " the announcement of those who had kidnapped activists and disclose details of that process," vowing to "reveal the names of those parties after the completion of the collection of intelligence and intelligence conducted to determine the identity of the kidnappers."
    Sadr said that "Saraya peace has Alasaadad to move to protect those slides after the completion of the liberation of Mosul operations and the restoration of security in Samarra , in coordination with the Iraqi government", describing Saraya peace as " the most disciplined than the other factions."
    In regard to the connected, al- Sadr confirmed he is not a solution with the popular crowd, but "with the integration of undisciplined factions and security forces to keep them from the unruly crowd forces."
    On the Arab - American Islamic summit hosted by Saudi Arabia yesterday, Sadr was considered the conference as "ugly and unpalatable it , " adding that " the United States is not a state of moderation and that the state can not be evil starting point for that."
    Sadr called on Arab and Islamic countries to "not to be dragged behind the United States and its plans , " asserting that "Washington has interests in the Middle East and wants to apply without attention to the interests of those peoples."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:31 pm