Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Multi-National Force commander arrives in Cairo to inspect the headquarters of international forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Multi-National Force commander arrives in Cairo to inspect the headquarters of international forces  Empty Multi-National Force commander arrives in Cairo to inspect the headquarters of international forces

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Jul 2017, 5:59 am

Multi-National Force commander arrives in Cairo to inspect the headquarters of international forces in Sinai

13-07-2017 12:14 PM    Number of readers: 450

Baghdad News -
    (Dpa)

We arrived in the Egyptian capital Cairo on Thursday, David Michael Satterfield , the commander of multinational forces in the visit to Egypt for several days during which he inspected the headquarters of international forces in the Sinai and the follow - up developments of the situation there.

Informed sources said were greeted by Satterfield that he is scheduled to meet multinational forces manager with a number of senior officials and dignitaries , including Egyptian Foreign Minister Sameh Shoukry to follow up on recent developments in Sinai and cooperation in providing all the means to help international forces in their work with a visit to the troops in their positions in the Sinai.

The Satterfield assume the presidency of the international forces from its headquarters in Rome, as well as liaison offices in Cairo and Tel Aviv, and involved 12 countries forces are Fiji, New Zealand, Colombia, Uruguay, Canada, Australia, Norway, Italy, Hungary, France , the United States and the Netherlands.

These countries are maintaining security and peace in the Sinai since the beginning of its mission in 1981 in the wake of the signing of the peace agreement between Egypt and Israel in 1979, in order to oversee the implementation of the provisions of the Convention relating to security and to take the necessary to avoid any breaches of the Convention and its obligations.

The exercise of these forces, contingent of about 1,800 troops, to monitor its work and conduct surveillance patrols along the Israeli - Egyptian border.

http://www.baghdadnews.info/index.php?page=article&id=23430

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 1:50 pm