Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq announces the establishment of a joint center with Saudi Arabia for the exchange of security in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq announces the establishment of a joint center with Saudi Arabia for the exchange of security in Empty Iraq announces the establishment of a joint center with Saudi Arabia for the exchange of security in

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jul 2017, 4:20 am

Iraq announces the establishment of a joint center with Saudi Arabia for the exchange of security information

Army Chief of Staff Team Othman Ghanimi announced the establishment of a joint security center with Saudi Arabia for the exchange of information and cooperation in the security field.

Said Ghanimi during a joint conference with his Saudi counterpart, Abdul Rahman bin on Thursday that he "will open the Arar border crossing with Saudi Arabia after the completion of the administrative and logistical requirements, and also to open Jemima port in the province of Muthanna - Rafha from the Saudi side."

For his part, chief of staff of the importance of the Saudi military agreement with Iraq on border control and the formation of a joint security center for the exchange of information and the fight against terrorism.

He said bin Saleh that "victory over Daesh in Iraq is starting to eliminate it in all countries of the world."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:28 pm