Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Canada is concerned about the use of Saudi Arabia mechanisms in the siege of Awamiyah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Canada is concerned about the use of Saudi Arabia mechanisms in the siege of Awamiyah Empty Canada is concerned about the use of Saudi Arabia mechanisms in the siege of Awamiyah

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Jul 2017, 4:30 am

Canada is concerned about the use of Saudi Arabia mechanisms in the siege of Awamiyah

10:33 - 30/07/2017

Canada has expressed serious concern about the possibility that Saudi Arabia will use light Canadian-made armored vehicles in large-scale security operations in the east of the country.

"We take these allegations seriously and we will follow up immediately," Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said. "We are moving immediately to see what is going on and what can be done," said Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

A spokesman for Freeland said earlier that she was "very concerned" in this regard, and asked her organs to conduct an "immediate check in the situation."

This comes after the same newspaper published information about the possibility of the use of light armored vehicles sold by Canada to Saudi Arabia against civilians in the framework of a large security operation that resulted in casualties in the city of Awamiyah, eastern Saudi Arabia. Ending / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/07/30/179866/

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 11:10 am