Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Japanese fighters conduct aerial maneuvers with US bombers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Japanese fighters conduct aerial maneuvers with US bombers Empty Japanese fighters conduct aerial maneuvers with US bombers

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Aug 2017, 5:49 am

Japanese fighters conduct aerial maneuvers with US bombers

09-08-2017 12:01 PM    Readers

Japan said it had conducted joint air maneuvers with US bombers in the Japanese airspace near the Korean Peninsula as tension in the region escalated in North Korea's ballistic missile tests.

The Japanese Air Self-Defense Force said in a press statement that the exercises took place around the southern Japanese island of Kyushu, in which two US B-1B Lancer and two Japanese F-2 fighter jets took part.

North Korea said on Wednesday it was considering a strike on the Pacific island of Guam, hours after US President Donald Trump said any threat from Pyongyang would be met with "fire and anger."

The island of Guam includes Anderson Air Base, where the United States maintains its B1-B fighter jets.

http://www.baghdadnews.info/index.php?page=article&id=24552

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:13 pm