Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tehran: Any war that takes place in the Gulf will take Israel and remove it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tehran: Any war that takes place in the Gulf will take Israel and remove it Empty Tehran: Any war that takes place in the Gulf will take Israel and remove it

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Aug 2017, 4:12 am

Tehran: Any war that takes place in the Gulf will take Israel and remove it

09:42 - 13/08/2017

The deputy commander-in-chief of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, Hussein Salami, said that if the war broke out in the Persian Gulf, its fire would reach Israel and lead to its demise, pointing out that the US strategy is to avoid war in the region.

"If the Gulf is in danger, the regimes of America will be threatened and the conflict will move out of the Gulf region and not only in this region, and its fire will reach Israel and lead to its demise," Salami said during an interview broadcast on Iranian television. And the fact that Hizballah has been in Syria for years and fighting against the Takfiri groups makes its war against Israel easy. "

"We have a large number of missiles to the extent that we have a problem finding places to store them," he said, stressing his country's refusal to conduct US inspections of Iranian military installations and that the response to US sanctions was to accelerate the development of defense systems.

He pointed out that "the US strategy is to avoid war in the region, because Washington understands that any war will endanger its interests," explaining that "Iranian reconnaissance aircraft, monitor all US movements in the waters of the Gulf."

He denied the truth of the news, which spoke of "the approaching of an Iranian spy plane from a US fighter in the waters of the Gulf," describing it as a "psychological war." Ending / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/08/13/184018/

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:50 pm