Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Two years imprisonment for the director general of agricultural equipment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Two years imprisonment for the director general of agricultural equipment Empty Two years imprisonment for the director general of agricultural equipment

Post by Rocky Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:57 am

Two years imprisonment for the director general of agricultural equipment

16/8/2017 12:00 am

Baghdad / Al-Sabah
    The Court of Misdemeanor Misdemeanors sentenced Al-Rusafa to the director general of agricultural equipment, Issam Al-Hassani, for two years for irregularities in the processing contracts of the Ministry of Agriculture, while the Director-General of Iraqi Airways Samer Kubba is currently suspended for crimes of integrity on charges of bribery. In a statement received by Al-Sabah, Bakrkar said: "The Integrity Court considered corruption proceedings and damage to public funds against the Director General of Equipment at the Ministry of Agriculture."
    "The court convicted the accused of two years in prison for violations in the contract of processing the Ministry of Agriculture 200 agricultural harvester," noting that "the verdict was issued in accordance with Article 341 of the Penal Code." The spokesman for the Supreme Judicial Council that " General of the Iraqi Airways accused in cases of offering bribes and administrative irregularities », pointing out that« the court decided to refer the accused to the crimes of integrity after the completion of the investigation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 5:51 am