Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi meets a group of American businessmen and provides comprehensive visions of Iraq's economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi meets a group of American businessmen and provides comprehensive visions of Iraq's economy Empty Abadi meets a group of American businessmen and provides comprehensive visions of Iraq's economy

Post by Rocky Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:20 am

Abadi meets a group of American businessmen and provides comprehensive visions of Iraq's economy

08:58 - 27/08/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad / ..
    Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi met on Thursday with a group of American businessmen, while presenting comprehensive visions of economic events and steps of the government to encourage investment in the country.
    "Abadi met during his visit to the United States a group of American businessmen interested in work and investment in Iraq, the conference was held after the meeting by the American Chamber of Commerce and attended by a large group of people interested in the Iraqi people "He said.
    The statement added that "the prime minister between the vision of the current government in terms of security challenges, political and economic reforms in this regard."
    Abadi said, according to the statement, "a comprehensive vision of the events taking place in Iraq and the region and its developments and investment opportunities in Iraq and the steps of the government to encourage investment within the country."
    Abadi left Monday for the United States at the invitation of US President Barack Obama at the head of a high-level ministerial delegation. Finished / 25 T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:45 am