Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Opening of the new passport system

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Opening of the new passport system Empty Opening of the new passport system

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Aug 2017, 2:50 am

Opening of the new passport system

30/8/2017 12:00 am

Baghdad / Taha Hussein        
    The Directorate of Public Passports resumed the issuance of passports to citizens wishing to obtain them using the new system, which opened on Tuesday after completing all operating procedures.
    It was due to open last week, Al-Sabah reported, but the opening was postponed until Tuesday because the work was not completed.
    Interior Minister Qasim al-Araji said that work in the new passport system comes within the ministry's efforts to provide the best services to citizens.
    In turn, the Director General of the Directorate of the Ministry of Interior Brigadier Ahmed Abdul Sattar Abdul Razzaq special talk to "morning": The Directorate and within its plan to introduce the latest advanced work systems in its work, replaced the system of issuing old passports with new ones to raise the efficiency of the Directorate's performance and the work of its departments And increase the ability to issue a larger number of passports, in addition to shortening the period in which the issuance of the passport and handed over to the citizen.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:24 pm