Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gargash's Iran policy : Your record is busy in Iraq and Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Gargash's Iran policy : Your record is busy in Iraq and Syria Empty Gargash's Iran policy : Your record is busy in Iraq and Syria

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Sep 2017, 2:48 am

Gargash's Iran policy : Your record is busy in Iraq and Syria

The Minister of State for Foreign Affairs of the UAE, Anwar Gargash, commented on the statements made by the head of Iran's Expediency Discernment Council Mohsen Rezaie, saying that Iran's record is full in Syria and Iraq, and that it is best for my satisfaction to address Iran's developmental record and reputation among its neighbors and its surroundings. In Iraq and Syria, they are better handled and treated.
    He said in a tweet on Monday that he was accustomed to insulting the Gulf states and was not exposed to the UAE, which remains a successful symbol that combines the country's solidity and prosperity.
    Razaie said Sunday that "the UAE is a paper palace, can be dropped without even a missile."
    The UAE Foreign Minister, Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan, strongly condemned Iran's actions last week. During a press conference with Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov in Abu Dhabi, he said that part of the solution in Syria was to " Of the sovereignty of the Syrian state, and here I can speak clearly about Iran and Turkey, "and pointed out that Iran is destabilizing the Middle East.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 4:57 am