Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Airways expanding air cargo operations

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraqi Airways expanding air cargo operations Empty Iraqi Airways expanding air cargo operations

Post by Hkp1 Thu 31 Jan 2013, 2:56 pm

Iraqi Airways expanding air cargo operations

31/10/13 08: 44

Baghdad/sourcing Centre for the Iraqi media network (IMN) said Iraqi Airways, Thursday, it started to expand air freight operations including equipment and machinery in addition to the goods through the giant aircraft earmarked for this purpose.

Associate Director, said Captain Majid Al Amri (IMN) that "Iraqi Airways began to expand air freight cargo operations, equipment and mechanisms across the giant aircraft for transport, which would expand the volume of trade between Iraq and other countries."

"Iraqi Airways company has an ambitious plan includes the opening of stations in Europe, Southeast Asia and the adoption of advanced technology in aircraft passenger operations and Iraqi businessmen and merchants."

Amri said that his company "through the plan will have a larger role in the expansion of civil aviation apron and raise the volume of trade exchange."

The Transport Ministry revealed last week about the new timings for receipt of Boeing under contract between the manufacturer and the Ministry of finance, indicated that this year the company will hand over two of the 45 contracted aircraft.

The Transport Ministry confirmed last month plan as "ambitious" to establish a new airline with advanced services, the launch of the plan depends on the recent agreement Kuwait authentication to resolve differences over the Airways.

Iraq and Kuwait to resolve the issue of debts owed by Iraqi Airways after pay Iraq $ 500 million to the Kuwaiti Government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:31 pm