Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Million tons of cargo exported this year from Khuzestan Customs to the Iraqi market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Million tons of cargo exported this year from Khuzestan Customs to the Iraqi market Empty Million tons of cargo exported this year from Khuzestan Customs to the Iraqi market

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Oct 2016, 6:06 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 43[ltr]  29/10/2016[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Arrived non-oil goods exported from the Customs Khuzestan province the size of the Iraqi market since the beginning of this year, and so far two million tons of various goods.
    Supervisor of Khuzestan Customs Mr. Mohammad Reza Jafari said that the value of exported goods amounted to more than $ 775 million with a growth rate reached 15 percent compared to what it was in the last year.
    Jafari added that the exported goods, including food, dairy and livestock Household furniture, cars and machinery tracks, 
    Customs is the port of Imam Khomeini and Khorramshahr and Abadan and Ahvaz Hendijan and customs of the most important units in Khuzestan province, which is experiencing an annual export millions of tons of goods to many countries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:03 am