Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+5
sassy
kingsranch
weslin3
mochasmom
Rocky
9 posters

Economic expert: Iraq can not trade in its local currency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic expert: Iraq can not trade in its local currency Empty Economic expert: Iraq can not trade in its local currency

Post by Rocky Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:02 am

[size=32]Economic expert: Iraq can not trade in its local currency[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq's agreement with other countries to trade through the local currency and abandonment of the dollar will have positive repercussions on the economic situation, the economic expert said on Thursday, pointing out that Iraq can not take such steps at the moment because of weakness Economy and the absence of national industry.

"Iraq's agreement with other countries for commercial exchange through the local currency and abandonment of the dollar will have a positive return on the economy," Smisem said, "noting that" trade in local currency will reduce the inflation rate significantly because of the lack of the need to buy Dollar or reduce the proportion of purchase. "

The economic expert said that "Iraq can not take such steps at the present time because of the weakness of the economy and the absence of national industry as it is still dependent on foreign imports and a large percentage," noting that "the agreement between Turkey and Iran on trade in local currency came because the economy of the two countries Strong and at the same level will benefit the two countries due to the decline of the Turkish lira as well as for Iran, which was suffering from economic sanctions. "

On Wednesday, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan announced the use of local currency as an alternative to the dollar in trade between Turkey and Iran. Finished 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Economic expert: Iraq can not trade in its local currency Empty Re: Economic expert: Iraq can not trade in its local currency

Post by mochasmom Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:12 am

It can if they RV
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Economic expert: Iraq can not trade in its local currency Empty Re: Economic expert: Iraq can not trade in its local currency

Post by weslin3 Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:08 am

Exactly!
    kingsranch
    kingsranch
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by kingsranch Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:45 am

Sleep  BINGO ......it looks like the light switch has been turned on lol!  lets hope it just gets brighter  king
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:52 am

yes  Looking good!!!
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:44 pm

pointing out that Iraq can not take such steps at the moment because of weakness Economy and the absence of national industry.

pretty sure the Iraq economy is stronger than ever. They pump more oil today than under Saddam by far. Historically Iraq has been a service economy importing much of what they use and they did that with $3.22 currency....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Early1
    Early1
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by Early1 Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:43 pm

Here is problem as I see it - just pumping oil is not enough for strong currency - look at what has happened in Venezuela - rich country in oil and no economy - thus their currency has gone in the tank. - It takes more than having oil assets for a strong currency.

Ali - from Dinar Trade - always said that - when Iraq's economy improves - their currency will go up in value.

Stabilization of the Country - getting rid of ISIS - no internal wars - is important

In my opinion - that has happened and now without a strong economy - we are in for a long wait - look to the banking and trade for vast improvement - without that (and it will take years) - we are waiting on a BIG HOPE - that can't happen now - nor will it in the near future.
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:53 pm

Early all you said is needed, but all those 50 11 dozens articles, has said that Iraq is totally hooked up to international banks to fight corrupation an with all reforms due finished in nov, I'm goin earlier than your thouhgts  ok
    Early1
    Early1
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by Early1 Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:17 pm

Diamond wrote:Early all you said is needed, but all those 50 11 dozens articles, has said that Iraq is totally hooked up to international banks to fight corrupation an with all reforms due finished in nov, I'm goin earlier than your thouhgts  ok
    Diamond - I want to believe - but all of us over the years have worked off of very detailed check lists to the RV - but been left with no results - Experience in life has taught me that when this happens - look elsewhere for the results you want - I believe I have made the mistake of over simplifying a very complex problem and what I see is a very weak economy in Iraq as the missing link.   We all - I believe  - have the cart before the horse - we are looking for the RV to be the cure all to economic growth - when in fact the RV can't happen until after substanial growth happens first !
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:49 pm

Early1 wrote:Here is problem as I see it - just pumping oil is not enough for strong currency - look at what has happened in Venezuela - rich country in oil and no economy - thus their currency has gone in the tank. - It takes more than having oil assets for a strong currency.

Ali - from Dinar Trade - always said that - when Iraq's economy improves - their currency will go up in value.

Stabilization of the Country - getting rid of ISIS - no internal wars - is important

nor will it in the near future. laugh
    lol!

Well the GDP of Iraq in 2013 was equal to 1980 and the basis of economic strength is the same ...at that point the only thing hold her back was the chapter VII sanctions... the point is the economic strength was equal then. and you can never consider communist Venezuela in the same conversation as Iraq. 

The isis issue caused a contraction of the economy by only .4% for 2017 which has been supplemented by IMF funding and is expected to run 3% in 2018 a number celebrated in the US. The only issue  as I see it is the Kurd matter which I believe is going to be  short lived because of the tremendous political pressure against it.

There is a village or two to conquer, but other than that action will take place concerning this currency because reconstruction is soon to happen and the RV will be sandwiched in between today and that event .

Also lets not forget the CBI having a plan to solve the dinar hoarding issue in the country, there is only one way they can draw that money into the banks.

BTW Ali from dinar trade is hardly anyone I would consider as having a foundational background about Iraq's monetary intention.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:43 pm