Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Germany invests $ 120 million to set up solar thermal plant in Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Germany invests $ 120 million to set up solar thermal plant in Iran Empty Germany invests $ 120 million to set up solar thermal plant in Iran

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Oct 2017, 2:29 pm

[size=30]Germany invests $ 120 million to set up solar thermal plant in Iran[/size]
    12/10/2017 11:11 | Number of readings: 82
    font size:  Germany invests $ 120 million to set up solar thermal plant in Iran Font_decrease  Germany invests $ 120 million to set up solar thermal plant in Iran Font_enlarge
     Germany invests $ 120 million to set up solar thermal plant in Iran Thumbnail.php?file=_32623_498395234
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]A German-Iranian company manager has announced the start of the first phase of the construction of a 100 megawatt thermal solar power plant in Mebd, Yazd Province. He said Germany will invest $ 120 million in this project.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Iranian-German company is seeking the establishment of solar thermal plants in Iran with a capacity of 500 MW, and the laying of the foundation stone for the construction of a 100-megawatt station will be held on Thursday in Mebd, Yazd.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out that the first phase of the project to build a solar plant with a capacity of 100 megawatts, including the construction of a 10 megawatts station at a cost of 12 million dollars, while the total cost of the project will amount to 120 million dollars.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He said that the end of this year is the date of launching the first phase of the project with a capacity of 10 MW, while the whole project will be launched by the end of next year.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out that the Iranian-German company aims to benefit from local capabilities to implement the project.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The director of the Iranian-German company said that 60 percent of the equipment and equipment used in the Mebd solar power station would be imported from abroad and 40 percent would be supplied from Iranian products.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:31 pm