Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

European intelligence reveals sources of funding

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

European intelligence reveals sources of funding Empty European intelligence reveals sources of funding

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Oct 2017, 3:17 am

European intelligence reveals sources of funding

European intelligence reveals sources of funding %D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%85-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B4-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A-1

Baghdad - Journal News
    LONDON (Reuters) - Britain's Express newspaper reported on the discovery by European intelligence of the sources of funding for an al-Qaeda organization by tracking remittances from EU countries to the territory of the organization in both Iraq and Syria.
    According to the report of the agency, which was translated by the «Journal News», the EU countries, sent nearly 2.3 million US dollars, between 2012 and 2016. While France topped the list of major countries funded to organize a terrorist advocate, $ 525 thousand dollars, followed by all From Germany and Britain.
    "Most of the remittances were made through relatives of those who joined Da'ash, using official identities and documents," the agency quoted a French intelligence source as saying. "Not to mention these transfers is a failure for European intelligence professionals. All transfers were made through Turkey "He said.
    The agency added that there were 150-190 people in charge of remittances in each of the countries of the Union, and 210 people in Turkey, specialized in the receipt of funds, and send them to the elements calling.
    After the intelligence revealed this information, local authorities stepped up their operations to reduce the list of suspects, amounting to 18,500 people, and reduce the risk of carrying out more terrorist attacks in Europe.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:36 am