Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdulmahdi's policy is popular: We are looking for funding sources for your budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdulmahdi's policy is popular: We are looking for funding sources for your budget Empty Abdulmahdi's policy is popular: We are looking for funding sources for your budget

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Nov 2018, 2:15 am

[size=32]
    Abdulmahdi's policy is popular: We are looking for funding sources for your budget[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The head of the Council of Ministers, General Commander of the Armed Forces Adel Abdul Mahdi, said on Monday that the establishment of the popular crowd "a historic achievement of Iraq and must be maintained."
    This came during his visit to the People's Assembly and his meeting with the leaders of the crowd. He stressed that "the popular mobilization is a real fact that can not be bypassed and a formal force under the law and subordinate to the commander-in-chief.
    "The advisory fatwa of the supreme religious authority has turned all the scales and the entry of the crowd into the battle has given a psychological and security dimension that did not exist, and helped the security forces all change the equation from withdrawal and defeat to victory," he said.
    "We have to find funding sources, as there is an operational or investment budget that can be reviewed and we will work together to find financial sources to support popular mobilization and overcome difficulties," he said. .
    "We will work hard to ensure that the crowd has all its rights," he said, adding that "the martyrs of the crowd must be honored in a respect worthy of them."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:47 am