Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sumo: Iraq should take control of oil exports in the Kurdistan region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sumo: Iraq should take control of oil exports in the Kurdistan region Empty Sumo: Iraq should take control of oil exports in the Kurdistan region

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Nov 2017, 2:16 pm

[ltr]Sumo: Iraq should take control of oil exports in the Kurdistan region[/ltr]

From 2017-11-02 at 18:16 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Director General of the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company (SOMO), on Thursday, that his country wants the Kurdistan region to stop independent oil exports and to hand over sales operations to the Iraqi government company that handles the marketing of oil.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Iraq is in talks with Turkey to allow Sumo to sell Iraqi oil from Kurdistan, which runs through a pipeline to the Turkish port of Ceyhan on the Mediterranean, Acting Director General Alaa Yasiri told reporters in Baghdad.[/ltr]
    [ltr]It was customary to reach about 530 thousand barrels per day to Ceyhan across the pipeline until mid-October, and about half of that amount comes from oil fields controlled by the Kurdistan Regional Government and the rest of Kirkuk, a disputed province between the Kurdish region and the Iraqi authorities in Baghdad.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Production fell from Kirkuk in mid-October, when Iraqi forces regained control of oil ports in the northern region of the country from Kurdish fighters who had been there since 2014.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Kurdish Peshmerga forces were stationed in Kirkuk in 2014, when the Iraqi army pulled out in the face of the advance of the militants of a sympathetic organization.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said Fred Gard, director general of the North Oil Company, which manages the fields of Kirkuk, said the pipeline transported 419 thousand barrels per day on average in October, down from 600 thousand barrels per day in September.[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 7:52 pm