Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian Central Bank: Decrease in foreign currency reserves

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian Central Bank: Decrease in foreign currency reserves Empty Iranian Central Bank: Decrease in foreign currency reserves

Post by Rocky Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:23 am

[size=30]Iranian Central Bank: Decrease in foreign currency reserves[/size]
    18/11/2017 11:18 | Number of readings: 1
    font size:  Iranian Central Bank: Decrease in foreign currency reserves Font_decrease  Iranian Central Bank: Decrease in foreign currency reserves Font_enlarge
     Iranian Central Bank: Decrease in foreign currency reserves Thumbnail.php?file=151093367778414800_897891190

Trend Press / Continue

The governor of the Central Bank of Iran and Crown Prince of God Saif said that the bank controls the balance of the market and avoids volatility, and there is currently no shortage of foreign currency reserves in the country.
    In a press interview Saturday, Waleedallah Saif said that the price of the dollar in the country exceeded 4100 Tuman, adding that during this time period last year, this situation was also observed, but the increase in prices during the current year occurred in a more appropriate order, Control it and can not be sustained.
    He pointed out that according to the plans set by the Central Bank during the visit of Imam Hussein's eulogy, he managed to regulate the increase in demand for foreign currency. "At present, foreign exchange support in the country is very good, and the central bank closely monitors the market , And there is nothing to worry about. "
    The head of the central bank pointed out that the dollar reached the same levels last year but eventually dropped to 3700 Tuman at the end of the year. He said: "The central bank controls the balance of the market and prevents volatility, and there is currently no shortage of foreign currency reserves in the country "He said.
     http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/192024.html

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:51 am